DiscovR Smart Speaker Silver/White
With an impressive down-firing subwoofer and dual tweeters, you’ll experience immersive 360˚ audio that delivers room-filling performance.
Tap to utilise Alexa skills or activate the assistant, without saying the trigger word
Quick-Launch Coloured Quadrants
Preset your favourite radio station, Spotify playlist or more for one-touch instant tasking.
Mic Drop Feature
Mute the microphone so the speaker no longer responds to voice control by pushing the speaker back into the case.
Control volume with circular swipes or tap to skip tracks.
Switch to Bluetooth or Aux-in and be notified with a corresponding coloured ring
Buttons and ring illuminate when nearby for easy use in low light
- Rechargeable battery (15 hours) USB C quick-charging at the rear
- Powerful 40W Sound Omnidirectional for sound for a uniform listening experience
- Aluminium Enclosure / Non-slip Base Formed from a single machined piece that’s built to last, with a durable polymer base
- Expanding Speaker Expandable audio chamber for increased portability when closed and widening the sound when open
- Aux-in Connect and playback from any music device
- Amazon Alexa Voice Assistant
- Bluetooth For streaming when you’re not in Wi-Fi range
- Spotify Connect Connect to the Spotify music streaming service over Wi-Fi, and use your smart device as a remote
- Alexa Multi-Room Set up speaker groups via the Alexa App and control your multiroom listening for zones and rooms in your home
- Apple AirPlay 2 Your speaker will appear in Apple’s Home app for Wi-Fi streaming, stereo pairing and multi-room support with Apple iOS devices.
How do I setup my DiscovR speaker? Is there an app involved?
Setting up your DiscovR is simple and should only take a few minutes. All you need to do is download the Pure Home App via the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store using your mobile device. Once downloaded, follow the in-app instructions to get your speaker up and running.
Do I need an Amazon account to use DiscovR?
An Amazon acccount is not required to use DiscovR if you are simply streaming content over Bluetooth or Spotify Connect. However, it will allow you to get the most out of your speaker and provide access to a wider range of Alexa-supported features, including voice control and enabling Quick Corners.
If you already have an Amazon account, simply enter your log-in details when prompted during the product setup. If you do not currently have an Amazon account, you will be prompted to register for one in the Pure Home App.